Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Quote Originally Posted by mrem3200 View Post
    I have only been to Aruba 3 times but each time we rented a car for the day and drove all over the island. I know I haven't seen everything but have seen a lot. I am interested if people think it would still be worth it to do a tour with Cerry. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Rick
    This was my seventh trip and know more about the island than most tourists bit I learned things from Cerry.

I just got back on Wednesday. We took a 3 hour private tour by Cerry. Even though we have driven around the island on each of our previous 3 visits it was still very interesting and very worthwhile. He took us to some places we had not been to before and revisited some that we had already seen. He knows everything there is to know about the island and we learned a lot. It was even better for me since each of the other times we rented a car I drove so I was more concerned with paying attention to driving as opposed to looking at the scenery. It was nice to be able to relax and let him do the driving. We arranged for Cerry to take us to dinner that night and on the way he drove us past his house, church and the school he went to. We would have used him more but our schedules didn't work out.

Smile Tour with Cerry

Hi,
    I just want to say me and my son Brian took a 2 hour tour with Cerry on 12/12/09. It was a very worthwhile tour! He was on time picking us up and knew so much about the island! Any questions you have just ask him and he knows! It was very informative and fun! If you come to Aruba and want a tour you should contact him, it was totally worth it !

When I come back in the future I will definitely contact Cerry again for a longer tour of the island and to see everything else !

Denise,
    New York

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum wynter!

andrea

Smile CERRY Private Tour guide

Cerry is everything one would want of a tour guide. Personable, reliable, prompt and as a native of aruba is quite knowledgeable. We had a four hour tour which was plently of time to see every important place in aruba. We made a few stops to take pictures and walk around. Cerry proved to be a good photographer as well. Having made several trips always having a private tour, cerry is among the very best tour guides.
    December 17, 2009

Cerry

We just had a 4 hour tour with Cerry yesterday. He is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his island.

The ONLY complaint I have is the thick taxi-like plastic covering his car seats which is a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise A+!

Thank you for your bussiness

Thank you for your bussiness and for posting.

1/ Most Taxis seats are covered in plastic and that's to protect it from the salt water, salt water damages the seats.

2/ Some people believe they're completely dry ,at least the shorts or pants they wear over their wet or damp bathing suits might be dry but when these passengers sit their wet or damp bathingsuits drip through their dry shorts or pants to the seats and some other pasengers who board the Taxis after these might get their clothes wet and guess what, it is the driver who's going to be blamed for this. This is not fair for the guests of course and neither it is for the driver.
    So in order to avoid this most taxis on the Island resorted to cover their bucketseats in plastic and this is to protect passengers from getting their clothes wet and also to protect it from the salt water.
    It's a pity we had to do this but we have to protect our passengers and our investment as well
    Even though I've never ever had a posting mentioning this before I will deffinatelly see what I can do about it in the future.
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 12-21-2009 at 06:55 AM.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

I was very lucky to find Cerry from this very thread. This was my wife and I's first time on the island while my parents had been before but not been around to see the island. We were contemplating a bus tour since my mother likes that kind of thing but I just hated the idea of that. For a price similar to what the 4 of us would have paid for a bus ride we got an amazing 4 hour experience of a tour to various spots on the island while Cerry narrated and we learned all various history and facts about the island. The caves were an amazing experience that you can only experience with a car with 4x4 (Cerry has this). We had plenty of questions and Cerry had plenty of answers. For some renting a car might be more exciting but the peace of mind of being chauffeured around with no liability of wrecking a car, not being worried about getting lost, this was the only way to go.

We were extremely pleased with our choice. I look forward to coming with friends who haven't seen the island and doing it again!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum mriordan
    if you get a chance post a trip report in the MY ARUBA STORY section
    Quote Originally Posted by mriordan View Post
    I was very lucky to find Cerry from this very thread. This was my wife and I's first time on the island while my parents had been before but not been around to see the island. We were contemplating a bus tour since my mother likes that kind of thing but I just hated the idea of that. For a price similar to what the 4 of us would have paid for a bus ride we got an amazing 4 hour experience of a tour to various spots on the island while Cerry narrated and we learned all various history and facts about the island. The caves were an amazing experience that you can only experience with a car with 4x4 (Cerry has this). We had plenty of questions and Cerry had plenty of answers. For some renting a car might be more exciting but the peace of mind of being chauffeured around with no liability of wrecking a car, not being worried about getting lost, this was the only way to go.

We were extremely pleased with our choice. I look forward to coming with friends who haven't seen the island and doing it again!

I too did a tour with Cerry.

His knowledge of the island was excellent and he was very friendly.
    It really is worth the while to tour with him, I saw the whole island in 5 hours - VIP style.
    Andrea J recommended him and she was spot on, I'm not sorry I hired Cerry lol.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast