Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Thank you Kaue for your bussiness and the referrals and hope to see you back on our beloved Island
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 02-02-2010 at 11:20 PM.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of Cerry? My Mom is going to Aruba for the first time this year, and I want someone to take her on an island tour. And everyone on this forum knows their stuff. So if Cerry is the one then Fabulous !!

Aruba since 1979
    www.pitaruba.com

or contact cyrilo croes by private message on this site

Best Island Tour Ever!

After reading the posts about Cerry we booked a tour with him on the day that our cruise ship was to be docked in Aruba. He was SO much better than one of the canned cruise ship tours! He was prompt, friendly, and a fountain of information! His vehicle was clean and comfortable and he took us all over the island. He spoke very good English and gave us a history of the island as well as explaining the concerns of today's island people. He was also very knowledgable about current events in the US. We truly enjoyed the time spent with Cerry. I would highly recommend him!

island tour with Cerry

Quote Originally Posted by prissyelliemerry View Post
    What can I say about Cerry? He's great!!!!!!!! I went to Aruba in October solo. I had arranged a tour with Cerry and he was very prompt on his arrival. His English is very good and knowledge of his country was fascinating. He takes his time with you and will go or stop anywhere you choose. When your tour is over, you'll feel like you've been to school, but had alot more fun!!!!!!! Don't even think twice about taking a tour with Cerry, just do it, you won't regret it. Cerry is a #1 in my book.

Good afternoon,
    what type of tour is with Cerry (bus, taxi, ect) and how long is it? Where does the tour take you and how much is this tour. Sounds real interesting and fun.

thanks
    Lisa

Aruba since 1979
    go to www.pitaruba.com and see his site

the tour is where YOU want to go
    or you can leave it up to cerry to take you to the most requested sites (lighthouse, alto vista chapel, natural bridge area, gold mine ruins, national park, baby beach,)
    i think it is $45 per hr
    and imo a 2 hr tour should be able to get you to see ALL of those things mentioned.

his vehicle is a large white toyota SUV
    it is considered a taxi

he is a perfect host and tourguide
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-01-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Great tour with Cerry

Arrived in Aruba this past Saturday for our first trip. Had Cerry pick my wife and I up at the airport to give us a tour to start our trip. Cerry not only shows you the island he also gives you the history which was very interesting. You can ask any questions and he can answer them. He is one that makes sure your visit is the greatest. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a tour!

Aruba since 1979
    i got this email from a person that took a private island tour with cerry.

Back in January 2010, my husband and I had a grand time with Cerry. Here is my brief write-up recommendation of our time with Cerry as our guide.

"Four of us took an informative 3 hour tour with Cerry around Aruba and had a great time. He was not only prompt with his replies to my email queries, but also he was conscientious about timeliness throughout our tour. His vast knowledge of Aruba made for a personable, fun, interesting, enjoyable time. Cerry was professional, easy to work with and extremely friendly."
    I decided not to sign up as a community forum member under www.aruba.com

L Hum

I wrote to Cerry last week and received an immediate response. Cerry will go anywhere you want to go. So, this is my first trip to Aruba, I asked Cerry for suggestions and he provided many opportunities. He appears to be as great as everyone says he is. He will do whatever you want to do...
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Just Had a Tour With Cerry

My wife and I were in Aruba last week and went on a four hour tour with Cerry on 24 Feb 2010.

It was great and we saw almost everything on the island. We learned more about the history and the hidden treasures of Aruba and would recommend Cerry to anyone.

Ken and Sharon Gamble - Decatur, AL

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast