Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Thank you for your bussiness Jay and thanks for the refferals
    Cerry
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

I just sent Cerry an e-mail. I haven't heard back yet, but we are looking forward to his tour.

Aruba since 1979
    you can also PM him using his user name on this site cyrilo croes

Thank you Andrea, I just sent him one. You are the best!
    Pat

We have booked with Cerry, and we can't wait! WOOOOHOOOO

Thank you for your bussiness and the referrals.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

We recently used Cerry while visiting for the day on a cruise March 3. He was great. Here is our review:

Morning brought a beautiful sunrise over the Hooiberg/Haystack mountain in Aruba. Great way to start the day. As soon as the ship was cleared we exited to the awakening streets of Oranjestad to explore a little before we needed to meet with our tour guide. We had pre-arranged online a private tour with Cerry who we learned about online. It had been 19 years since our last visit to Aruba, so many things had changed. Aruba is so different that the rest of the Caribbean as it is an arid, desert-like island with an array of interesting cacti and Divi Dive trees (although the beach areas do have some palm trees). We knew what natural sites we wanted to visit, so we just gave Cerry our list and he gave us a great tour. He was right on time to pick us up in his immaculate white SUV. He is very knowledgeable about the history and nature of Dutch Aruba (We learned that Aruba became a separate entity within the kingdom of the Netherlands in 1986). By leaving early, we beat a lot of the crowds at some of the popular sites. We chose to visit the California Lighthouse, the lovely little Chapel of Alto Vista and Stations of the Cross, the scenic Baby Bridge (restrooms available for 50 cents), and the Bushiribani Ruins; all of which are near the ocean and offer wonderful views and photo ops (Cerry took several pictures for us also).

Next we went to Casibari Rocks which were really crowded, where we hiked up to the overlook. You need to go thru a short rock tunnel to get to the top which gets backed up because only one direction of people traffic can fit at a time. Great 360 view from the top. Back at the bottom there are fairly empty trails amongst the “Flinstone-like” rocks to enjoy. Here we were lucky to spot one of the blue spotted Aruban Whiptail Lizard that we had read about. We ended our tour at Arashi Beach, because we wanted to go snorkeling, and planned on taking the bus back to town. We really enjoyed our time with Cerry and would definitely recommend him for private touring. “You won’t be sorry with Cerry” is his motto.

Smile Cerry Tour

My wife and I just got home yesterday from our first visit to Aruba. We both agree that Aruba is the best of the Caribbean Islands we have visited. In addition, this forum led us to a private tour that met the standards of a very demanding client. Cerry was at our hotel at the time he said he would be and provided us with an educational and entertaining tour of the island. As we have all survived various tourist traps in our travels, it was so refreshing to finally work with someone who lived up to their advertisement. We found Cerry to be very knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to providing a level of service very different from that we have experienced in other areas.

If you want a tour of the island that can be catered to your specific interests, then contact Cerry, he will not let you down.

These are such good reviews for Cerry. We have booked him as well, and we can't wait. I will let you all know how it went. I am sure, from what I have read, it will be wonderful.
    Pat

Ok, I am convinced, I will call cerry for our own private tour. Bondo, how long was that tour with Cerry? I would like to see everything that you have stated in your posting. Would your recommend all of those places or would you leave any of them oout?

thanks

Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast