Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Well, if Cerry so great i have to book with him. Cannot wait till my 2nd trip to Aruba with my wife in 1/2 year. Just fell in love 2nd time..with Aruba. Going to look at real state a bit and see what they have to offer. Hope Cerry can show to us beauty and hidden places of Aruba.
    24 days and counting.

We are sold on a tour by Cerry...thank you all for your input..

Cheers
    [Next Aruba trip in

Just got done with my tour with Cerry. Cerry was awesome. Very pleased with our tour.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific

when you get a chance post some of your aruba highlights!!!
    do any fishing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by final4 View Post
    Just got done with my tour with Cerry. Cerry was awesome. Very pleased with our tour.

The hubby and I just returned from Aruba this past Sunday. We took a 3 hour island tour with Cerry based on reviews from this forum as well as a couple of others. It was PERFECT. Cerry was super fast with responses to my email questions as well as my booking. He arrived perfectly on time in his very nice, large and good air conditioned SUV. He has extensive knowledge of the island's history, government and current facts. We got to see so many sights, learn all about them, culture and just fun tidbits of info. He could answer all my questions and his was very cordial, fun and made my laugh out loud several times! We took some amazing pictures from the locations we went, which most of the reviews have mentioned. He left he car running, so it was always good and cold when we got back in from snapping shots. He is also a great photographer so you get to be in your own pictures too! We had a great time and I would highly recommend taking him instead of a canned tour with the masses of people loading and unloading at each site and rushing around..... We were never rushed, we got out early in the morning, so we missed most of the canned tours with the masses of people at the first few stops. We did not want the hassle of driving ourselves, we both wanted to see everything and learn about the history from a local as that is important to us & part of what makes travels unique! he was a total gentleman and a great host for Aruba! All and all, it was PERFECT, book him, book him now!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting your review. "perfect" is a good word to describe his tours.

welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by londons2 View Post
    The hubby and I just returned from Aruba this past Sunday. We took a 3 hour island tour with Cerry based on reviews from this forum as well as a couple of others. It was PERFECT. Cerry was super fast with responses to my email questions as well as my booking. He arrived perfectly on time in his very nice, large and good air conditioned SUV. He has extensive knowledge of the island's history, government and current facts. We got to see so many sights, learn all about them, culture and just fun tidbits of info. He could answer all my questions and his was very cordial, fun and made my laugh out loud several times! We took some amazing pictures from the locations we went, which most of the reviews have mentioned. He left he car running, so it was always good and cold when we got back in from snapping shots. He is also a great photographer so you get to be in your own pictures too! We had a great time and I would highly recommend taking him instead of a canned tour with the masses of people loading and unloading at each site and rushing around..... We were never rushed, we got out early in the morning, so we missed most of the canned tours with the masses of people at the first few stops. We did not want the hassle of driving ourselves, we both wanted to see everything and learn about the history from a local as that is important to us & part of what makes travels unique! he was a total gentleman and a great host for Aruba! All and all, it was PERFECT, book him, book him now!!!!!

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    I emailed Cerry last week about our tour and he got back to me very quickly. We are so excited! I just need my husband to tell me which days he is playing golf so I can pick a date. Hurry up July!!!

Smile Amazing tour by Cerry

One of the best things we did while in Aruba was to go on a private tour by Cerry around the island. Not only is he very friendly and sociable, but he knew his way around and he knew the history. We enjoyed ourselves very much with him. We never ran out of things to talk about. If you don't want to go by bus on a tour where you have to follow the bus' rules, hire Cerry. If you don't want to rent a car, hire Cerry. I will guarantee you that you won't regret it. For sure we don't regret hiring him. We went on our time and wherever we wanted to go, he took us. So do yourself a favour - hire Cerry.

Cerry - hello from Toronto, Canada. We hope to see you again and soon.

We recently returned from our first trip to Aruba. One of the highlights of our trip was a 2 hour tour that we scheduled with Cerry. Cerry offers customized tours of Aruba for $40 per hour. I arranged the tour through his website/email prior to leaving for our trip. He confirmed the reservation date and time and promptly picked us up in his spotless, air conditioned SUV on the morning we had reserved. Cerry took us to all the sights we had selected. His knowledge of Aruba and its history and people is incredible. He was a wealth of information…and there wasn’t a dull moment for the entire 2 hours! He not only took us to the normal tourist attractions, but drove through neighborhoods where the Aruban people live and work. He was very complimentary to Americans for their support of Aruba and the tourism industry…tourism is the key to Aruba’s economy. Cerry was a very charming guide that reflected his love for his fellow Arubans and beautiful country throughout the tour. We decided at the end of our time that we wished we would have scheduled more time…we also decided that Cerry could be called Aruba’s Goodwill Ambassador. It was a wonderful experience and we will definitely be calling Cerry for another tour when we return to Aruba!

I agree with you about the tour with Cerry. My ONLY complaint was I didn't book it longer than 2 hours. I had no idea there was so much to see on that small island. Cerry was wonderful and would recommend him to everyone. I heard some people talk about taking a bus tour and one person wasn't feeling well, but could not come back to the hotel, because of all the other people. Your best bet is book a private tour with Cerry! You will really enjoy the trip.
    We will do it again next year to see the rest of the island.
    Pat

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast