Aruba Beach

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Private Island Tours by Cerry

My boyfriend and I just got back from Aruba last week and we took a private 4 hour tour with Cerry! The tour was awesome and worth every penny! I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Aruba. Cerry was very Knowledgeable and helped us take many pictures.

Renaissance Private Island. Natural pool. Baby & Rogers Beach.
    Sounds like fun. Is there a website or contact for him? Heading out in a few more days and may see about putting it on the list.

What places did u visit and how much pp? Typically I rent a jeep and explore on our own, but this past trip I was worried about the vehicle so I plan to avoid renting and just take a few tours. If u have time share your photos

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    you can contact him at pitaruba.com I've seen most of the island with Cerry on 2 different trips. It costs $45.00 per hour and he'll take you where ever you want to go. He can only take 4 people in his suv.

Awesome, good to know the price. A private tour maybe more our speed, there r four of us so its perfect

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    It's alot better then having to go on one of those bus tours that take 5 hours to complete. We were able able to see most of the things on one side of the island in 3 hrs. Our 2nd visit we did another 3 hrs and did the other side of the island. If you want to get out and take pictures or "hang out" at a certain spot (i.e. baby beach), he'll wait for you. He also gives you a history of Aruba for the 1st 10-15 minutes of the tour.

Renaissance Private Island. Natural pool. Baby & Rogers Beach.
    We typically rent a vehicle and go off to explore and enjoy it on our own. Although I do very much enjoy history and hearing a local point of view on something so maybe we will give it a try. Thanks for the info.