Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Radisson to Marriott

  1. #1
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975

    Radisson to Marriott

    Am interested in knowing, how long of a walk from the Radisson to the Marriott, looking to do the Black Pearl snorkle trip

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,891
    20 minutes +/-
    along the beach walkway
    not a real easy walk if it is hot.
    and if it is hot and breezeless......hop on a bus

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Am interested in knowing, how long of a walk from the Radisson to the Marriott, looking to do the Black Pearl snorkle trip

  3. #3
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    I wouldn't mind hopping in a cab, as I use a scooter,but DH has bad back, so trying to figure what is best way, could probably get a push in a reg wheelchair to the back of hotel where boat leaves from, would probably be easier for all. Still working on it

  4. #4
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    walkway behind radisson

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    how far and how long does the walkway behind the radisson go . I am mostly interested in knowing how long of a walk from Radisson to Marriott Surf club ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    The walkway ends at the Holiday Inn but then you are one hotel over to the Surf Club. We walk it all the time, just walk on the beach for a minute and you are there!
    Quote Originally Posted by fattypatty View Post
    don't try to walk around the new condo being built near the holiday inn to reach the marriott properties - especially at night. it's quite deserted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Kathy walking the beach will be .15 mile
    http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.577...93;10944;16335

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,891
    cab!

    are we overlapping in december? i am 9- 23

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    I wouldn't mind hopping in a cab, as I use a scooter,but DH has bad back, so trying to figure what is best way, could probably get a push in a reg wheelchair to the back of hotel where boat leaves from, would probably be easier for all. Still working on it

  6. #6
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    bumping this for Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Kathy, the concrete "boardwalk" on the beachside does not go past the Holiday Inn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Kathy walking the beach will be .15 mile
    http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.577...93;10944;16335
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 10-25-2011 at 02:35 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    hi lisa, thanks, i actually 4got that i has asked this question already, you can get rid of it. thanks again for you help

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,891
    one of the things that all forum members and browsers can do is to go to the search menu on the left.

    click search and enter for example, re: your question MARRIOTT WALKWAY

    and hit search or enter and see what comes up.


    also too using the same search button on the left you can do a tag search. click tag search with a particular keyword and hope it has been tagged. hopefully a few matches will come of it.

    then again, lots of folks do not have the time to do searching or are unsure which word to use or where to even begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    hi lisa, thanks, i actually 4got that i has asked this question already, you can get rid of it. thanks again for you help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO