Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation for a Jeep rental

Question Recommendation for a Jeep rental

Hi there!

After recent check of the search function my question still remains.

So what company do you recommend when it comes to a Jeep in a good condition?
    We aren't looking for the cheapest price, because we always use this type of car for some nice shootings it shouldn't be a clunker.

Thanks in advance,
    Volker

I think your best bet would be to email the companies and ask if their inventory includes a jeep in good condition. Even is someone rented an immaculate jeep last week, you never know what may have happened to it since then.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I have used Royal, Budget, and Top Drive. Price wise budget is cheaper, newer and clean. Top drive is clean newer but expensive. Using Budget in May

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    More4Less has jeeps.

We rented a jeep from More4Less for beginning of June. They were a little pricier, but they have 4 door jeeps, which I thought would be easier for the kids to get in and out of.

And, they were prompt in their response to my email.

I saw that Royal has an aditional category for NEW Jeeps. But they want to 25 bucks more.

Quote Originally Posted by ladder4 View Post
    I have used Royal, Budget, and Top Drive. Price wise budget is cheaper, newer and clean. Top drive is clean newer but expensive. Using Budget in May
    What happend to Budget? I tried to send mails to info@budgetaruba.com but the delivery fails constantly .

Quote Originally Posted by Volker63 View Post
    What happend to Budget? I tried to send mails to info@budgetaruba.com but the delivery fails constantly .
    Had no problem the week of May 17-24. Picked the jeep up right across from the Occidental, did paperwork and drive away in 10 min. I also used my Aruba plus card and the bill was around 350 for the week. I e-mailed my reservation to them, reply was 1-2 days.

I don't know what went wrong, but my mails are constantly rejected with "recipient unavailable" .
    Do you know an additional mail address?

jeep remtals

We have Used Royal for the last 6 years for our rental needs. They have always been good and we have rented jeeps a couple of times from them.
    They also do a leave credit card for rental but if you pay cash for the rental, they do a nice discount.
    Using them again this year in two weeks. Not renting a jeep this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast