Aruba Beach

Thread: RIU Timeshare

Post RIU Timeshare

Does anyone out there have a time share at the RIU? Previously the Aruba Grand. We bought this time share 6 yrs ago, and since RIU has taken over we lost 2 weeks and this year our maintenance went up $70. That is $120 since they reopened. We were there last October and they didn't change the time share rooms at all and we paid $700 to eat there. If you don't buy the food plan you can't eat at any of the restuarants.

We're asking if anyone has any additional information

we just recieved our bill 2 br is now 820.00 we are heading down this week will be interesting to see if the units have been or scheduled to be upgraded
    as far as the all inclusive its well worth the money we still will go off to restaurants a few times but I love the choices we now have on site and not reaching into my pocket several times a day

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    $700 each or for both of you for the week? Is this all you can eat and drink?

confused 1 please post if they are upgrading the timeshare units. It is good to know for those of us who rent or swap into Riu with II or RCI. This is how I usually get my additional weeks for Aruba.

Thanks, Jill

Quote Originally Posted by Arubagirl90 View Post
    $700 each or for both of you for the week? Is this all you can eat and drink?

confused 1 please post if they are upgrading the timeshare units. It is good to know for those of us who rent or swap into Riu with II or RCI. This is how I usually get my additional weeks for Aruba.

Thanks, Jill
    Jill..........it is $50.00 per person per day for time share owners to go all inclusive. they also stock your unit with soda, water, beer and liquor oh and they have room service I actualy think it is a great deal

Tom C