Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Roundabout/Rotary

Eagle beach
    We had a hard time using the roundabouts in Grand Cayman (where you drive on the other side of the road). It was hard being on the wrong side of the car, hard being on the wrong side of the road, and very hard to go left through the roundabout. We would have to say, out loud, which way to drive each time.

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Where I live I haven't actually seen a roundabout. When in Aruba, there are several. I just try to remember that the cars within the circle have the right to go. And the cars which want to enter the circle have to yield.

Here is a little info about roundabouts and a nice graphic to watch.

Yep still have lots of those jughandles but the worst part is when you stay in right lane for several of them and the one you need has a normal left turn lane. As they do highway projects they do get rid of them.

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    I really do a lot of driving when I am on Aruba and I find them to really help with the flow of traffic. Even the one by the airport. You can get thru there a lot faster now with the traffic circle. My vote is to keep them coming. I usually spend about 3 to 4 hours a day on the road.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12