Aruba Beach

Thread: Royal or Wix Limo service?

Question Royal or Wix Limo service?

We'll be traveling with six adults. For airport transfers, if we go by taxi, we'll need two cars, and there's a small add on fee due to our holiday arrival. For just a bit more, we can go by limo. I've gotten quotes from both Royal and Wix, and they're the same price. Does anyone have a recommendation for one or the other? I should have asked, but if you're familiar with these companies, do they send a stretch? Thanks a bunch for any info.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

May be by the time you arrive in Aruba they will allow more people in big vans. According to Bully, that is in the works for taxi drivers who (like him) have large vehicles.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Well, darn. I bet it won't be in time for our trip. I emailed Bully to get prices for the dates (secretly hoping that there was a loophole to the 5 person limit), and he said we'd have to get two cars. Not that I mind a limo...but everyone has talked so highly of him. With a price difference of less than $50, we thought it'd be fun to take a limo with the boys, and this will probably be the last time we take our youngest to Aruba. He starts college next year, and I'm sure he'll not be excited about spending spring break with the 'rents. Of course, we'll be going a less busy time of the year as empty nesters. I will definitely book Bully for that trip.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.limousinearuba.com/?page_id=9

the 2 limos on this wix site are definitely stretch.

i do not have any personal experience or know of good comments re: these companies.
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    Well, darn. I bet it won't be in time for our trip. I emailed Bully to get prices for the dates (secretly hoping that there was a loophole to the 5 person limit), and he said we'd have to get two cars. Not that I mind a limo...but everyone has talked so highly of him. With a price difference of less than $50, we thought it'd be fun to take a limo with the boys, and this will probably be the last time we take our youngest to Aruba. He starts college next year, and I'm sure he'll not be excited about spending spring break with the 'rents. Of course, we'll be going a less busy time of the year as empty nesters. I will definitely book Bully for that trip.
    Don't be too sure that they won't want to come with you to Aruba during their break ....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Don't be too sure that they won't want to come with you to Aruba during their break ....
    LOL...so true.

It's kind of hard to believe that our next trip after this one will be the first one without the kids since we were there on our honeymoon back in '84.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    http://www.limousinearuba.com/?page_id=9

the 2 limos on this wix site are definitely stretch.

i do not have any personal experience or know of good comments re: these companies.
    andrea
    Thanks, Andrea.
    Next Aruba trip in

I emailed the limo companies, and Wix was sending a bus. Yikes, glad I inquired. Royal is planning to send a stretch Lincoln. We could get a Hummer for $400..lol I'm sure the boys would love it though, the parents paying for it, not so much. If anyone has used Royal, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks.
    Next Aruba trip in

Well, I'm going to have to mosey on over to the "I just booked Bully" thread . I had asked Royal for the price for round trip transfers, and unfortunately, quite innocently, I was quoted one-way. It was corrected as soon as it was noted by Royal, but as fun as it would be to take the boys in a stretch, I'm not that nice. Regardless, I'm very eager to meet Bully, and he has been most helpful and flexible in arranging our transfers.
    Next Aruba trip in