Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: street names

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Gaby - found this like online which pinpoints the location on Google maps. Check it out.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/16834340

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    that is perfect. It actually shows the complex perfectly. Thank you so much. It also gives the coordinates, too. Perfect.

Hi Gaby, if you are coming from the airport you have to turn right at the traffic light at McDonald, keep riding you will find another traffic light, you turn to your left, you are now on the malmok weg, keep riding for 5 minutes you will find Wacamaya Village on your left hand. There is another road nearby the Marriot Hotel, much easer but the road is closed and under construction because of the Ritz Carlton.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    oh great, that is wonderful. I have copied this down along with the website that EHampite gave me. I'm glad you told me about the construction because if the owner hasn't been there and doesn't know, he might have given me the other road and then we would have been scratching our heads which way to go. So we will follow your directions. We had rented a car from Hans because we will be there for 10 days and I do have a map.

Thanks again!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12