Aruba Beach

Thread: Taxi - Carseats

Taxi - Carseats

Wondering if anyone has taken a taxi that offers a carseat. Are they easy to find at the airport? Can you request one when you arrive at the airport?

Thanks
    8th trip to Aruba!

Boy that is a tough one, since my kids are older I am slightly out of touch. Truthfully I have never seen a taxi with one, I guess most people bring them. You can call the taxi office and see if they are available. You also might ask Arubalisa, she is in the know!!!

Cool Perhaps rent a car with a car seat.

I can't say that I have heard of/seen taxis with car seats in Aruba. That being said, I would suggest that you rent a car and either bring your own car seat or rent one from the car rental company while you are in Aruba. That way you would be able to come and go as you please without having to worry about arranging for transportation with a car seat.

I too, have never seen a car seat in any taxi that I have ridden in. My suggestion is to bring one to be on the safe side.

Thanks everyone for the quick reply!
    8th trip to Aruba!

yo!
    We went w/Jet Blue from NY; and took the car seat (for grand son); here is JB's info on it;
    http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN...ase=obj(373795)
    "... checking a child safety seat, it will not count as one of your checked bags and there is no fee assessed..." read more in da Link

Also used seat when in restaurants!

Have a nice trip!