Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Taxi preferences

We just mailed Bully for our schedule in July. It was very easy and nice. He replies very quick and thereby it is a pleasure mailing with him.
    Now we are very curious to meet him personally :-).

Now we know the most reliable taxi driver I ever met!
    I'll recommend him all over Germany!
    Such a kind person. Just Bully will be a reason to come back to the Island.
    The only thing I could do was being generous with the tip.

Hi! If you're not using Bully, you're missing an integral part of a vacation to Aruba! Yes it's true that the majority of taxi drivers are amiable, but there is only ONE Bully! He, Hubert and Ivan become family members, and it has been our honor to have gotten to know them over these past seven years.

Bully picked us up when we arrived yesterday and we already have it set up for him to take us to the airport when we leave. We will try to use Bully for other trips in the meantime.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by jbrid23456 View Post
    Bully picked us up when we arrived yesterday and we already have it set up for him to take us to the airport when we leave. We will try to use Bully for other trips in the meantime.
    Please send him some greetings from the german couple. He will know who is meant .

I scrolled through this thread and maybe I missed it, but how does one get a hold of this amazing Bully? If someone would kindly pass on his email and/or phone #, it would be much appreciated. We arrive in Aruba on Friday and we'd love to use him while we're there. Thanks!

Email Bully bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

The reply will be from Amador Lacle. If you believe you did not receive a reply, check your spam/junk mail folder.

From one Lisa to another....thank you!!

With all of these great responses, I decided to contact Bully and just wrote back to confirm our airport pick up! I look forward to meeting this man who is admired by so many

We used bully on our first trip to aruba. He was great. I didn't tell my wife about him so she was very surprised when we met bully holding a sign with our name on it. He stopped at a store so we could get beer and was very pleasant. We will use him again and recommend him to our friends. Thanks bully

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast