Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Taxi service from airport...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Bully, you are the best.... I will be the first to compliment and the first to criticize...You are what Aruba is all about, hats off to you ! I recommend you to everyone on this site. Thank you for your outstanding service...others should know you are there. To know you are there waiting for us at the airport is GREAT.
    (P.S. check out his photo on this site...then look for him at the airport.....)

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Bully, you are the best.... I will be the first to compliment and the first to criticize...You are what Aruba is all about, hats off to you ! I recommend you to everyone on this site. Thank you for your outstanding service...others should know you are there. To know you are there waiting for us at the airport is GREAT.
    (P.S. check out his photo on this site...then look for him at the airport.....)
    I could not have said it any better.

Bully will show you the true spirit of the Aruban people.

Cyrilo, can we please stop this taxi cab thread. Haven't you said enough already? cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    i am not in favor of closing the thread.

that being said, i do want this topic to stay focused and not into a contest of he said, she said, etc....

i am glad to see that bully joined the forum.
    maybe having 2 taxi drivers onboard can give us an enlightening of how it is done.
    or, have we heard enough?

we have heard from cyilo and i would like to hear bully's views if he so desires to post.

again let us stay focused and if there is nothing more to say
    re: taxis, let this thread die out without me closing it.

andrea

I stopped a long time ago.
    I don't understand why you're asking me this.
    The latest on this thread is this last post of yours asking me for something that i did already, I stopped with this topic a long time ago since I feel I've given enough info abouth what people have been asking and besides there has'nt been more questions about this topic so I don't have to post more info about it.
    Should anybody like to ask me for new info though ,then I will definatelly provide the info they are requesting for after all this bulleting board is not mine and as long people ask questions I will definatelly answer them.
    So it's up to the
    PEOPLE and MYSELF depending if they would like more info that this topic will remain or not on this bulletin board.
    Regards
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 05-28-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks to all those who have been sending me "private messages".
    Thank you for your words of support and endorsement.
    Any questions that you might have pls feel free to do so anytime.
    Thanks for logging in to my private Website .
    Thanks to all of you who have toured the Island with me and for recomending me.
    Thanks for the referrals.
    Regards
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 05-31-2008 at 07:21 AM.

Cyrilio,
    I have to apologize if my candid response of the taxi issues offended you. I have no right to ask you to stop posting on this topic...My only beef was that I liked knowing someone, BULLY, was there to pick us up. He is dependable and a true gentleman. End of topic for me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678