Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taxi service- BULLY...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Taxi service- BULLY...

I just somehow lost the thread that someone was asking on how to reach bully....
    His phone # is ( 011-297)593-7520 and he also has email which is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com.
    He is reliable, and a gentleman. He has a HUGE van that can hold our 9+ suitcases. We used him on a recomendation from Arubalisa, and will now use him forever....Nice guy, ya gotta love him! You can check out my gallery picture of him so you know who he is. He met us at the airport holding our name...perfect way to start a vacation without any worries...cindyo
    Last edited by cindyo; 06-19-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Need to change to (011-297).

We are using him for our first time next Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I just somehow lost the thread that someone was asking on how to reach bully....
    His phone # is ( 011-29)593-7520 and he also has email which is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com.
    He is reliable, and a gentleman. He has a HUGE van that can hold our 9+ suitcases. We used him on a recomendation from Arubalisa, and will now use him forever....Nice guy, ya gotta love him! You can check out my gallery picture of him so you know who he is. He met us at the airport holding our name...perfect way to start a vacation without any worries...cindyo
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Thanks...I changed my orig post, cindy

Taxi in Aruba by law are only to seat maximum 5 people with 9 people you need to take two taxi or order a private limo service

Cindy O,
    Thanks, I Am Going To Try And Get Him When I Make My First Visit In November, I've Heard Many Say, Such Nice Things About Him. I'm Wondering About His Fee's, I Will Be Going To The Radisson. I Don't Really Want To Rent A Car, So, Does He Try To Make Himself Available If You Should Need A Taxi ?

He's avail for pickups at the airport as well as tours, trips whatever around the island. You've got his email, right. He charges the normal rate...I think he makes his $$ from tips, and of course you'll want to give him one....Good guy!

CindyO,

That was my post and thanks for giving me the info. Everyone has been a big help for information...we all appreciate it. 19 days and counting until our first visit to Aruba.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    As taxi rates are regulated by the government, taxi fare from the airport to the Radisson should be $20. (taxi, not per person). This includes 1 piece of luggage per person. Extra luggage is $2. per bag. If arriving/departing on a Sunday or on a Aruba holiday there is a $3.00 taxi (not per person) surcharge. Taxi rates can be checked at Taxi Rates

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Cindy O,
    Thanks, I Am Going To Try And Get Him When I Make My First Visit In November, I've Heard Many Say, Such Nice Things About Him. I'm Wondering About His Fee's, I Will Be Going To The Radisson. I Don't Really Want To Rent A Car, So, Does He Try To Make Himself Available If You Should Need A Taxi ?

we are using Bully for Sept with a pickup at the airport -a stop at the supermarket for soda- then to the radisson. His quote is $20.00 for the two of us.

We used Bully on our trip from June 8-15 and he was awesome. He was waiting with his son at the airport when we arrived with a sign with my name on it. Had already picked up two coupon bags for us. What a great guy and family. Highly recommend him!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast