Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Taxi/tours

Taxi/tours

Hello,
    My husband and I are taking both set of our parents to Aruba for the first time at the end of March. I just found out that taxi can't have more then 5 people in the car so we will need to take 2 taxi to and from the airport- my biggest concern is we wanted to take a private tour of the island, will we be able to go together bc of the law they have with the number of people in the car?? Of will we need to take 2 cars? I look forward to hearing from you all!

Aruba since 1979
    sorry
    if you hire a taxi for the private tour, it has to be 5 people or less.

i would contact bully and maybe he and his brotherinlaw hubert can assist. they are both drivers and both have large vehicles

or

contact fofoti or depalm

Quote Originally Posted by krissys2745 View Post
    Hello,
    My husband and I are taking both set of our parents to Aruba for the first time at the end of March. I just found out that taxi can't have more then 5 people in the car so we will need to take 2 taxi to and from the airport- my biggest concern is we wanted to take a private tour of the island, will we be able to go together bc of the law they have with the number of people in the car?? Of will we need to take 2 cars? I look forward to hearing from you all!

binns.tours@yahoo.com Sonny Binns can transport more than 5 people. He has a tour operators license. He transported our family of 6 this past July. He was recommended by Bully.

He does island tours as well.

What a shame that the taxi's can't at least accommodate 6 people. Bully said they used to allow 7 people if you had a huge van like he has but then it changed to 5. I think more people would be happier if they settled on the number 6.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

The following licenced tour opartors offers private vans and mini bus that will accomodate more that 5 people
    El tours
    kini Kini tours
    KTS
    for all of your aruba tour needs! http://www.wixtours.com/

What is a good tip for taxi ride from airport to Surf club??

Aruba since 1979
    depending on the amount of luggage....i would say $5 minimum
    just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    What is a good tip for taxi ride from airport to Surf club??