Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Thrifty Jeep Rental review

Thrifty Jeep Rental review

We chose Thrifty purely for their office locations in proximity to our hotel and timeshare. They have an office at Playa Linda and another at Casa del Mar, so it made our pick up and drop off just steps away from our rooms.
    We paid $160 with their extra insurance and a one day jeep rental, which is in line with what we paid at Budget last year. For a 1 day rental we choose the top insurance with no deductible because it's not that much and if anything were to happen we wouldnt have to deal with it. If we were renting for longer, I would opt to use our cc insurance.
    Pick up was quick and easy. Our vehicle was ready and paperwork was fast.. The jeep had a few dings and scratches but was in overall good condition and the agent did a great job of documenting the damage without us having to say anything. The radio and the AC worked so we were on our way.
    Drop off was just as convenient at the Casa del Mar location. Wotherwise all the rain lately things were a little muddy but to our relief they did not charge us for extra cleaning. I guess they expect some level dirt when off roading.
    Overall, I would use Thrifty again.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 12-12-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Oops wrong thread