Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Top Gear

Top Gear

Don't know if anyone watched the season finale of Top Gear, but it looks to me like a Yaris will make it to Natural Pool no problem.

Aruba since 1979
    a YARIS will NOT make it to the natural pool.
    the yaris will wind up heavily damaged
    please believe me

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Don't know if anyone watched the season finale of Top Gear, but it looks to me like a Yaris will make it to Natural Pool no problem.

I guess you had to watch the show. The Yaris was one of three rental cars driven through the desert to Moab. Of a Town Car, Mustang and Yaris, the Yaris was the only one to make it (although it was really trashed). I am certainly not recommending one take a Yaris to Natural Pool or anywhere off road in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979

Wink

Hahaha you said it made it no problem but then said really trashed . I just want folks to know do not make the attempt. The car rental company will not be happy with an oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I guess you had to watch the show. The Yaris was one of three rental cars driven through the desert to Moab. Of a Town Car, Mustang and Yaris, the Yaris was the only one to make it (although it was really trashed). I am certainly not recommending one take a Yaris to Natural Pool or anywhere off road in Aruba.