Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Transport to Hotel

It's pretty far in advance but many of us use Bully as our taxi driver...he can be reached by emailing him at .... bullytaxi79@hotmail.com
    He is always pleasant and always on time. He will meet you with a sign with your last name on it...see if he has availability for you...this will make your vacation/honeymoon on the coolest island in the caribbean even more enjoyable !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    It's pretty far in advance but many of us use Bully as our taxi driver...he can be reached by emailing him at .... bullytaxi79@hotmail.com
    He is always pleasant and always on time. He will meet you with a sign with your last name on it...see if he has availability for you...this will make your vacation/honeymoon on the coolest island in the caribbean even more enjoyable !!!
    Bully is the way to go! He has been our #1 driver these past 2 weeks. We're always happy to get into his large cab. cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks for all the great advice !
    I will email Bully even though its way in advance !

He sounds like the way to go, no stress !

We contacted Bully several months ago for our trip next month. He e-mailed me that evening, and we are all set up. Bless his heart, our flight has been changed 3 times and when I e-mail him with the change he is quick to tell me the time will be ok. He seems so nice by his e-mails and we can't wait to meet him.
    Can't wait to get to Aruba next month and meet Bully along with our 90,000 new friends. LOL

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456