Aruba Beach

Thread: Transportation

Transportation

This is the first time that I will be going on a vacation, so I feel as though I have several silly questions.

I will be flying Delta. I will be staying at the Divi Villiage Golf and Beach Resort. When I arrive at the Aruba airport, how do I get to the hotel? There are instructions on the site. Do I just find a taxi driver somewhere outside and give them the instructions?

just tell the cab driver you are going to divi village. they know where all the hotels,and timeshares are. there are many divi resorts so be sure to tell them divi village.
    enjoy your first trip to aruba it will not be your last

Yes,

There will be plenty of Taxis waiting outside of the baggage area leaving the airport.

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    Taxi's are very easy to find outside the terminal. If you decide to rent a car after your in Paradise, most of the rental agents will either have you picked up, or they will deliver it to you.,,,, Have a a great vacation in Paradise..

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>>> "Divi Villiage Golf and Beach Resort"
    ----- Yes cab drivers know where every resort and restaurant is located.
    Just make sure you add Golf and Beach Resort as there are a few/several Divi resorts on the island.
    Again add Golf and Beach Resort as there is a Divi Village besides the Golf and Beach resort.
    Also make sure whoever you are getting the Divi resort through you get the correct name/resort as again there are several Divi resorts.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 02-24-2008 at 01:56 PM.

Just walk out the airport door and there will be an entire line of cabs awaiting your service
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NancyG
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation

Make sure you don't have a free travel transfer included in your package