Aruba Beach

Thread: Transportation from Airport

Transportation from Airport

I am looking to arrange transportation from the airport to the Westin as a surprise. Can anyone suggest a company to use? My daughter is getting married at the Westin in May and I would like to start their wedding week off as soon as they arrive in Aruba. Thanks for any suggestions!

Are you thinking fancy or taxi? Arubalisa recommended Bullytaxi79@hotmail.com and I sent him an email. He responded same day and will be waiting for us at the airport with a sign with our name on it! He seems very very nice. Price is extremely reasonable also! He is going to take care of us a couple of evenings also. Hope that helps.

coronacathy
    I also made arragements with Bully for my first trip to Aruba this past Feb. Arubalisa recomended him. I sent him an email & he replied the same day. There were 4 of us traveling & he has a van which is what we needed. He was waiting outside the airport holding a sign with my name on it! He even stopped at the store & waited while the husbands ran in & got a couple cases of beer. Very reasonable & responsible. A very nice man. We made arrangements with him for our return to the airport also. Plan on returning to Aruba Feb. 09 & will definitly make arrangements with Bully again.

Momof4 and Coronacathy thanks so much for the info. I will contact him today. He is just what I was looking for.

When Bully's name came up around the dinner table one night this week, our soon to be 12 yo dd said, "he is just like a big teddy bear".

thanks for the info on transportation. I just emailed Bully and am waiting for a reply.
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

Quote Originally Posted by pattie m. View Post
    I am looking to arrange transportation from the airport to the Westin as a surprise. Can anyone suggest a company to use? My daughter is getting married at the Westin in May and I would like to start their wedding week off as soon as they arrive in Aruba. Thanks for any suggestions!
    You can order a limo service they will be waiting with a sign

You can see the website www.limousinearuba.com