Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Transportation with driver in Aruba

Transportation with driver in Aruba

Hello,

I'm going to Aruba for 2 days for work and I need someone (or a service) that can drive me and another person around the island, who knows their way around and can give me good tips on the island.

I'm producing a video for work, targeted to people that go to Aruba on business and I need to show the landmarks, places for business, dress code, offices, a couple of good restaurants, some nightlife and interesting stuff for business people visiting Aruba. For this I need someone to drive me around the island.

Do you have any idea where can I find this type of service?

Thank you so so so much!! I'm arriving on friday (noon) and leaving on sunday (morning).

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum

check out these tagged threads http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/taxi.htm one of our members bully is a taxi driver and if he is not available he may be able to put you in contact with someone good

I highly recommend Bully the taxi driver

Bully is too expensive :(

Hey!

Thanx for the quick reply, I've talked to Bully, and he is charging me $45 USD an hour, the thing is I need him for like 30 hours total, and it is way to expensive, is there anyone that I can negotiate a fixed rate per day for 3 days?

Thanx so much!

The rate Bully quoted you is set by the government for taxis.

You might try hiring a private tour type service such as Wix Tours or Kini Kini, but I cannot imagine that it would be much less expensive, if at all.

Aruba since 1979
    I agree w/ lisa. Other tour co. probably are more expensive.
    Contact forum member Marcantonio. He is affiliated with WIX tours

I ended up calling Bully and worked something out with him so it wouldn't get soo expensive, thank you very much for all of your help!!

I just posted another thread about doing business in Aruba, any kind of help on that will be greatly appreciated!!

Have a great weekend!

Is there a way to make a reservation with Bully taxi for airport transfers if he has a taxi with a car seat? How do I contact him? I did not receive a response back via the email I had sent... thanks!!!

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    He does have a car seat. Try checking you spam. The email will come from Amador Lacle. If you don't see it, I would try emailing him again.

Aruba since 1979
    you could also contact him by using the private mesaging feature on this site
    his name on the forum is taxidriver

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtreegal View Post
    Is there a way to make a reservation with Bully taxi for airport transfers if he has a taxi with a car seat? How do I contact him? I did not receive a response back via the email I had sent... thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast