Aruba Beach

Thread: transportation information for handicaped

transportation information for handicaped

I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is ground transportation, busses, taxis etc.for a wheelchair bound adult coming in on a ship for a one day visit. We are staying at the high rises and would like to be able to get this person up to our Hotel and back to the ship on time without too much worry about missing the ship.Ship is due in on a Sunday Nov. 7th Thanks for any help you can offer

Aruba since 1979
    i will forward this on to BULLY, one of our members who happens to be a tai driver/owner/operator.
    he may have information for you!

and.....welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by auburnarubans View Post
    I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is ground transportation, busses, taxis etc.for a wheelchair bound adult coming in on a ship for a one day visit. We are staying at the high rises and would like to be able to get this person up to our Hotel and back to the ship on time without too much worry about missing the ship.Ship is due in on a Sunday Nov. 7th Thanks for any help you can offer

Hi Andrea J., Hi Auburnarubans, you can check with this E-mail, info@litelifemedicab.com, they do wheelchair transportation in Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks bully you da man!!!