Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: travel time?

Wow.. thanks for all the info. We land at 1:45.. I'll plan my first adult beverage poolside for 3ish.... ;-)

Poolside?? It's all about the beach! I dig the pool, but I can lounge by a pool here anytime, first thing I will be doing is jumping into ocean the become a beached whale for a few hours!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by JRosco View Post
    Poolside?? It's all about the beach! I dig the pool, but I can lounge by a pool here anytime, first thing I will be doing is jumping into ocean the become a beached whale for a few hours!!
    Me too! Leave Boston early, breeze through all check-ins, spend a little time picking up a car, then get to the hotel, change, and I'm in the water! when you're motivated to get into that warm champagne water you can get there pretty darn fast!!!

Tamarijn, Donkey Sanctuary, Ocean, Bunker Bar!
    If you are not picking up a car, arrange your taxi pick-up in advance so you are not waiting for a taxi. Last June (2009), we arranged our pick up with Bully in advance and were airport to hotel (Tamarijn, not high rise) within 1 hour.

I made my Taxi reservations through Bully after reading numerous posts about him....Im all set with my to/from airport transportation needs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12