Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tropic car rental

Just a question....With tropic do you usually get the optional CDW insurance? I believe its $7 more a day...

one last question on CDW...By purchasing it, is it sorta like full coverage and whatever happens (if anything) then we are totally not responsible for anything?

Aruba since 1979
    You should probably email tropic and ask for full benefit info on the CDw they offer. Let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbatjc View Post
    one last question on CDW...By purchasing it, is it sorta like full coverage and whatever happens (if anything) then we are totally not responsible for anything?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    if you use a credit card, most of them cover it if you charged it to your credit card. i know AMEX does, though i get the extra coverage with AMEX but they cover basics.

thanks...I will check into it. I guess what I am thinking is if it really means total coverage and zero responsibility... $7 a day to not have any hassle with insurance, credit card etc. if something happened is cheap peace of mind

I would never rent from anyone else other than Hans. He cars are extremly clean and I never had one problem in 4 years. I can't even begin to tell the problems I've had. I am very happy with Tropic Car Rental.
    Next Aruba trip in

Thanks we just got our confirmation back from Hans! The only challenge is that now having a car is probably going to change around some of my eating schedule...

Aruba since 1979
    that could be a good thing though, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by sbatjc View Post
    Thanks we just got our confirmation back from Hans! The only challenge is that now having a car is probably going to change around some of my eating schedule...

Yep We only rented a car one other year, so excited to explore a little bit.

If you saw the file that I have created in word you would think I am like the movie "a beautiful mind" with debating where to eat out

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    that could be a good thing though, right?

Hi ! i used this Co for many years, a service was supperb...This year, and I am dissapointed- we could not make a reservation for weeks 51-52....Hans says, that they are already BOOKED... 7 mo in advance...So, we have to switch to the other renting company. And, I hope, that service, and cars, would be as good as we used to have, with Tropic car rental.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast