Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Tropic Car Rental

Aruba since 1979
    I did not want to post that definitively as I did not get the info from Hans but from Ricky of wheels2go.
    I am glad that you contacted him.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Andrea, you were right. I emailed Hans and when we are going back to the airport, we drop the car off at his place and they take you back to the airport..I kind of like that because sometimes the traffic is so bad and we told them what time at the airport and either we get there too early or too late. this way, they are just waiting for us at their place. I don't have to stress that we told them what time and we are running late cause of the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Andrea, you were right. I emailed Hans and when we are going back to the airport, we drop the car off at his place and they take you back to the airport..I kind of like that because sometimes the traffic is so bad and we told them what time at the airport and either we get there too early or too late. this way, they are just waiting for us at their place. I don't have to stress that we told them what time and we are running late cause of the traffic.
    That must have changed since we rented from him in May. At that time, they were still meeting you at the airport. We will be renting from them again for our trip over New Years. I actually prefer this way, too. This is always how Optima did it and I never had to worry about driving in the airport traffic - I loved it!
    ~Amy~ - Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept./Oct. 2018 --
    Italy: Nov./Dec. 2018

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123