Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By jdoll
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Tropic Car Rental - Review

Tropic Car Rental - Review

After 11 years of Aruba car rental agencies putting me in a very bad mood to start our vacation I finally had a good experience. It was our 1st time renting from Hans @ Tropic Car Rental.

1) New car with 8,000 km and it didn't look like it had been on the west side of the island dozens of times.

2) Ten minutes from the time we started the car pick up process until we were driving away. And only five minutes to drop the car off.

3) Great price too.

This might sound like an ad but check my other posts; this review is real. I am so glad we finally had a good car rental experience on Aruba. We will be back Hans.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Aruba since 1979
    Hans at tropic car rental IS the BEST.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we rented last year for the first time and it was a great experience. we are renting from him again this year, next month. it is a fast process, the price is great and the cars are in clean, pristine condition. a very easy and stress free experience

We just don't like to tell everyone becasuse I tried to book him for 8n weeks this winter several months ago and he was all booked so you have to give him a big notice or he won't have a car. Hans is the BEST. He has never left me down and all the other car places have. Leaving this Sat for my 25th trip. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    shhhh mums the word.

oppppsssss , sorry good idea
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Yes - I tried to book Hans 6 mos in advance for our Jan trip and he was booked already. For high season especially, you really need to book well in advance or you lose out. So, we made our Jan car reservations with Top Drive - and hope the experience is just as good!