Aruba Beach

Thread: Value Car Rental

Value Car Rental

Hey all.
    First time poster...but avid reader over the last month or so.

My wife and I are going to Aruba June 28-July 6 as a co-graduation from graduate school present to each other.

We are doing an experience on the island which we'll either have to take a cab to or rent a car. We're looking at renting b/c of other places we want to go on the island. (Yes, i know a normal car will not make it to the Natural Pool )

My question is this ... the owner of the place we're doing the experience at recommended Value Car Rental. I've looked them up and the seem to have good prices. However, I've NOT ONCE read their name on a forum about rental car companies on this site.

Does that mean they are not a good company?
    or
    Does that just mean no one has ever used them?

I look forward to hearing from you about this.

I would also like more information on Value Car Rental. Has anyone used them?

I have used Value and they were good. The office is a little out of the way.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Value Car Rental

Has anyone ever rented from them? I haven't read anything here and I was wondering what the thoughts were from someone who rented...

Gaby - we are in Aruba now and took a chance with Value. We are very happy with them! Have a fairly new Yaris and it's in pretty good condition. They were very accommodating and although our flight was an hour late arriving, they were waiting for us. Drove us to their office near Buccaneer restaurant and then off we went.

We had only heard one comment about them previously - a postive one - so decided to give them a try when Hans notified us he didn't have a car available. We would use Value again!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thank you

Do you have contact info for them?

SP