Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By taxidriver

Thread: Water transportation from downtown to Eagle or Palm Beach?

Question Water transportation from downtown to Eagle or Palm Beach?

We are in Aruba for a second visit on a cruise and because we're in port until 11:30 PM we would like to be able to charter a boat to take us to Eagle Beach later in the afternoon. Sort of a sunset sail except we would be dropped at Eagle. We plan to have dinner at Passions then taxi to Bugaloe Pier Bar on Palm. I will see if I can interest enough folks to do this rather than take a taxi or bus.

Is there a tour operator that would have the flexibility to price this one-way (or even two-way) ride along the coast? Or is there some reason this just isn't feasible?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i cannot answer your question, maybe someone will have a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    We are in Aruba for a second visit on a cruise and because we're in port until 11:30 PM we would like to be able to charter a boat to take us to Eagle Beach later in the afternoon. Sort of a sunset sail except we would be dropped at Eagle. We plan to have dinner at Passions then taxi to Bugaloe Pier Bar on Palm. I will see if I can interest enough folks to do this rather than take a taxi or bus.

Is there a tour operator that would have the flexibility to price this one-way (or even two-way) ride along the coast? Or is there some reason this just isn't feasible?

Try Robert at Delphi Watersports. You can find them on the web at www.delphiwatersports.com They own and operate the Dolphin Catamaran. They do private sails and charters with enough lead time. What time of year are you planning as in heavy weather a number of operators will not go out. If you make arrangements ask about what the policy is for bad weather.

Aquaman

We are there mid-April, I will contact them - thanks!

SWIMMING ... lol

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    SWIMMING ... lol
    Bully, you are so funny! Can't wait to see you in Feb! Tom and Dianne

hey Bluewater! Any chance you are on the Carnival Freedom that sails from FtLauderdale on April 7? Only asking because we are on that cruise and we port in Aruba as well. I have been to Aruba every year since 1995 but am bummed that the ship doesn't even port until 2:30. doesn't give us much time to enjoy the sun and fun during the day