Aruba Beach
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By AudiaS4
  • 2 Post By schexc
  • 2 Post By AUA1989
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Wheels 2 Go car rental=Excellent service!

Thumbs up Wheels 2 Go car rental=Excellent service!

We rented from Wheels 2 Go and we opted for the smallest budget car they had since there were only 2 adults and 1 child and 3 luggage. We wanted to save on gas because my plans consisted of driving EVERYWHERE.

They were immediately waiting at the airport (inside with a sign), just as they had said they would be. We walked outside the the van and they took us to their "office" (which really isn't an office but in a parking lot behind the "Do It Center". It looks like they might be building a small hut for them there, but I'm unsure if it's actually for them???)

Our car was waiting there in the small parking lot. We over looked everything, he marked the places on the car I pointed out, I signed the paper and we headed off. They said in their email that they offered a cell phone free of charge, but of course you have to buy the minutes, so we opted not to use it.

We were in Aruba for 10 days and this car hit up almost every beach we possibly could. By the time we were done with it, you could TELL that we went to the beaches and it looked like we lived in the car at times. I emailed W2G inquiring about us cleaning the car and where to go and their reply was "Don't worry about it at all. We will take care of it. Hope you are having a great time in Aruba and we'll see you at 11am tomorrow". Whew, I was relieved to find out we didn't have to worry about cleaning the car out because we had a lot of packing to do that day.

Our agreed time was to drop off the car, right behind the Do It Center where we picked it up, at 11am. After being told that it usually takes about 3 hours at the airport/customs, I started worrying and arrived in the parking lot at 10:40am, not realizing that this bright green hut wasn't even a hut or an office. I just knew that I would be sitting around waiting until our agreed time of 11am...but nope, he showed up early at 10:45am, told us to get in the van in the a/c and wait, looked in the car, checked the gas, walked around it real quick and we were off to the airport.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Wheels 2 Go. If I return, I would definitely use them again!

Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    We rented from Wheels 2 Go and we opted for the smallest budget car they had since there were only 2 adults and 1 child and 3 luggage. We wanted to save on gas because my plans consisted of driving EVERYWHERE.

They were immediately waiting at the airport (inside with a sign), just as they had said they would be. We walked outside the the van and they took us to their "office" (which really isn't an office but in a parking lot behind the "Do It Center". It looks like they might be building a small hut for them there, but I'm unsure if it's actually for them???)

Our car was waiting there in the small parking lot. We over looked everything, he marked the places on the car I pointed out, I signed the paper and we headed off. They said in their email that they offered a cell phone free of charge, but of course you have to buy the minutes, so we opted not to use it.

We were in Aruba for 10 days and this car hit up almost every beach we possibly could. By the time we were done with it, you could TELL that we went to the beaches and it looked like we lived in the car at times. I emailed W2G inquiring about us cleaning the car and where to go and their reply was "Don't worry about it at all. We will take care of it. Hope you are having a great time in Aruba and we'll see you at 11am tomorrow". Whew, I was relieved to find out we didn't have to worry about cleaning the car out because we had a lot of packing to do that day.

Our agreed time was to drop off the car, right behind the Do It Center where we picked it up, at 11am. After being told that it usually takes about 3 hours at the airport/customs, I started worrying and arrived in the parking lot at 10:40am, not realizing that this bright green hut wasn't even a hut or an office. I just knew that I would be sitting around waiting until our agreed time of 11am...but nope, he showed up early at 10:45am, told us to get in the van in the a/c and wait, looked in the car, checked the gas, walked around it real quick and we were off to the airport.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Wheels 2 Go. If I return, I would definitely use them again!
    Ricky and Anky are the best. We use them every trip.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

We have booked W2G for our upcoming trip. Glad to hear we made a good choice.

Hoping for a 30th anniversary trip to our favorite place.

Aruba since 1979
    they are a terrific small business

i have been in touch with them re: our October trip

normally we rent thru Tropic, but Tropic disallows rentals when staying in non resort or non gated private rental homes.

since we wil be at a non resort place we had to find another car rental place.

Wheels 2 Go was our choice due to Schexc and Liz Aruba Lover's recommendations.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Anky and Ricky are the best. Vehicles and service top-notch.

Just reserved with Wheels2Go based on several recommendations. Great pricing and very responsive!
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Love Anky & Ricky, I would never rent anywhere else!