Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheels2go

Wheels2go

Last year someone asked how Wheels2go was to rent from and there wasn't much responce, has anyone used them since March. I stuck my neck out my best friend was trying to rent from Hanes but he was sold out and I read on this forum that renting from wheels2go was like renting from Hanes. Is this true? Help me just so I can feel a little better. Thanks Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    I have heard good things too

i will try a search but my internet connection is very spotty. If I am successful I will post link.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Last year someone asked how Wheels2go was to rent from and there wasn't much responce, has anyone used them since March. I stuck my neck out my best friend was trying to rent from Hanes but he was sold out and I read on this forum that renting from wheels2go was like renting from Hanes. Is this true? Help me just so I can feel a little better. Thanks Dick.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Ricky, the owner of Wheels2Go had worked for years at More4Less until this year when he opened his own business with his wife Anky. Hans from Tropic had been partners with Ricky back in the '90 so that is why he probably recommended Wheels2Go. For years I have used More4Less. Since I think Ricky is a nice guy I rented from him 2 months ago. The vehicles are not new. But I had no problems except the radio didn't work. My sister got there 3 days ago on Christmas Eve and rented from Ricky. When I spoke to her yesterday she said there was many dents in the car. I told her I always ask for a vehicle with dents in case I put on some of my own dents. LOL. If you friend doesn't want to go with Wheels2Go then tell them to contact More4Less.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 12-27-2013 at 02:30 PM.

To add to the positive reviews. I used Wheelstogo in October. We normally use Hans at Tropic but he was sold out. We had outstanding customer service. I actually left the lights on and drained the battery. Ricky came right out and had it started for us before we made it to the car. The car was in great shape and had low mileage.

I recently called Hans at Tropic for a rental car but he is all booked for March! I asked him who he would recommend, and he said Wheels2Go. There are many positive posts in this Forum regarding Wheels2Go, so I'm giving them a shot!

My freinds have rented a car from wheels2go for this week and next on my recommendation since they where not able to rent from Hans I will let you know how they make out. hopfully they won't have me strung up. Thanks Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

We'll be renting from them for two weeks beginning this Wednesday. Will let you know how it went.

Aruba since 1979
    safe and FUN travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    We'll be renting from them for two weeks beginning this Wednesday. Will let you know how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    safe and FUN travels.
    Thank you Andrea! We're not as experienced as others on this forum, it's only our sixth trip to the island, so I've found this site to be a wealth of information. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

Aruba since 1979

thanks for the kinds words
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Thank you Andrea! We're not as experienced as others on this forum, it's only our sixth trip to the island, so I've found this site to be a wealth of information. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast