Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheels2go

shcexc, we were all new to the forum at one point and certainly not that experienced. A lot of our knowledge has been obtained by visiting the island and staying close to the forum. And 6 trips is 5 more than a lot of the members/lurkers. Welcome to the forum and have a great trip. Can we count on a trip report from you?

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Thank you Andrea! We're not as experienced as others on this forum, it's only our sixth trip to the island, so I've found this site to be a wealth of information. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

Radisson; Madame Janette; Downtown; Natural Bridge (even though only remnants remain); Marriott; Eagle Beach; Palm Beach
    We too, have rented from Tropic for over 10 years.....Hans and Denis are the BEST!! Last September, Hans was all booked and recommended Wheels2Go. We were very pleased with the service....very friendly, etc. Would certainly recommended Wheel2Go if Tropic is unavailable.

I just tried to make a reservation and Tropic is booked. More 4 less has the type car we want, has anyone used them? If they aren't as good as wheels 2 go we will make due! Thanks everyone

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeDiorio View Post
    I just tried to make a reservation and Tropic is booked. More 4 less has the type car we want, has anyone used them? If they aren't as good as wheels 2 go we will make due! Thanks everyone
    I used More4Less twice a year for at least 5 years. They will meet you inside the arrivals area and bring you to their office across the highway to fill out the paperwork that takes 5 minutes. You return the vehicle to their office on departure day and they will bring you to the airport. We always ordered a Honda FIT. I like that it was a hatchback. Easy to fit all the luggage and groceries on shopping days.

Ricky who had been the man in charge at More4Less last year opened his own company Wheels2Go. We used Wheels last September. With Wheels2Go, you do not have to go to their office. Ricky or his wife Anky will meet you at the airport and do the paperwork in the parking lot. They will meet you in the middle lane at the airport on departure day. I like dealing with Ricky as others love Hans & Denis at Tropic as over the years you become friends and can't wait to see their smiling face when you arrive on One Happy Island. Though Ricky at this time does not have Honda FIT's I will still use Wheels on my next trip. But if he doesn't have a vehicle available I will use More4Less. Either company is great to work with.

Thanks Liz! I just sent a reservation request in to wheels 2 go. The pickup at the airport sold me! I hope he has availability, I'm anxiously waiting for his email

As I previously mentioned, we reserved a car with Wheel2Go for our two week stay on the island. When we walked out of the airport terminal Ricky was waiting for us with a sign in hand. He walked us across the street to the parking lot where our car was waiting for us. Checkout and forms took about 10 minutes and we were off. The car was a 2009 Nissan Tida, without about 63,000 kilometers on it. The car w as in in very good condition and worked perfectly. We put about 600 kilometers on the car over a two week period and couldn't of been happier. We arrived at the airport at a predetermined time to drop the car off and Ricky was there waiting for us. We spent 5 minutes unloading and reviewing the condition of the car and he was off. I would not hesitate renting from them again. I honestly don't know how it could gone any smoother.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific! thank you for sharing your "wheels2go" experience! we love reading great reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    As I previously mentioned, we reserved a car with Wheel2Go for our two week stay on the island. When we walked out of the airport terminal Ricky was waiting for us with a sign in hand. He walked us across the street to the parking lot where our car was waiting for us. Checkout and forms took about 10 minutes and we were off. The car was a 2009 Nissan Tida, without about 63,000 kilometers on it. The car w as in in very good condition and worked perfectly. We put about 600 kilometers on the car over a two week period and couldn't of been happier. We arrived at the airport at a predetermined time to drop the car off and Ricky was there waiting for us. We spent 5 minutes unloading and reviewing the condition of the car and he was off. I would not hesitate renting from them again. I honestly don't know how it could gone any smoother.

I did end up booking with wheels to go. They responded to my email quickly and seem great to deal with. Now if I can only stand this cold winter for another 4 weeks......

Well my best friend just returned from Aruba and I don't have to worry he used Wheels2Go and he say's it is the best rental car he has had in the thirty years he has been going to Aruba. Thank you Hans for letting me know about them. It is very hard to recommend someone you never use, I did recommend Hans to my friend but he did not have any cars available. So if you can't get Tropic car go to Wheel2Go. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12