Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Bully?????

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I'm sure you won't have a problem with transportation - there are taxi's lined up outside the airport.

Yes - he did get back to me!! And he will meet us that afternoon. I had emailed him . . . .well . . . .like 8 months ago & he put us in his schedule. Then the first of May I e-mailed him to remind him about us & he did! Our flights #'s & arrival time had changed a little (Delta) but still arriving on the 24th from JFK

I can't wait to meet him & see Aruba! We leave in 2 weeks!!
    Linda

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    When you see him tell him he's famous !!! He 'll get a laugh outa that. Its all thanks to arubalisa. Tell him his pic is on the aruba.com website...

I guess I didn't give Bully enough advance notice. We are landing at 1:30 on the 24th and I guess thats the same time that he is tied up with this wedding. I know we won't have a problem because there are so many taxi's lined up but I really wanted to meet HIM. Oh well, maybe we will call him during the week.

Rose: did you consider using him for your return trip to the airport to go home?

You could try Harold @ haroldbruges@yahoo.com

Phone 5920628

We tried to book Bully in March and he ended up busy and sent Harold (a Nephew I think). It was great! Very reliable. I will always use one of the two from now on.

Talking

Bully said that all his associates are helping him with this wedding thing so i would think that a family member would be one of the people helping him. i WILL ask him about the return trip to the airport. I know there are a ton of drivers lined up at the airport but we always seem to get stuck with one that really isn't big enough for our luggage but they "make" it fit. Knowing that there was a nice large van waiting, would have been nice. Its not a big deal though. At least at the point, we will be in Aruba !!

I just scored airport transportation from Bully on the 19th. He says, "no worries about transportation, just think about your honeymoon!"! Seems like a swell guy.
    How long does customs take to get through in Aruba?
    Aruba...I'd say we're a little more than slightly hooked! We'll be back as soon as possible

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Beatnatch, Depends....on the # of planes that arrive, having your custom papers filled out in advance( hopefully your plane has them on board in advance), # of gates opened at customs....lots of factors. It has taken us anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes. Don't worry, bully will be waiting. Look for his sign after picking up your luggage, he is outside the luggage pickup area.. He is dependable.

Thanks to this posting, we have Bully picking us up when we arrive Sept. 9.

Looking forward to meeting him.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast