Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yes car rental

Yes car rental

Can you tell me your experience with them? Using them for the first time.

Thanks in advance

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    We haven't used them but some of the reviews are less than stellar. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...tal-Aruba.html . When are you going? Please post back on your experience.

We will be using them for the first time later this year. So far communication has been good. I've seen mixed reviews, some great, others not so much.

We will be leaving in less than 2 weeks (and counting) I will definitly post my experience and cross my fingers for the best.

We saw a bunch of YES rental jeeps and cars when we were there, they all seemed to be newer and in good condition. Remember, people are much more likely to post bad reviews than good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Remember, people are much more likely to post bad reviews than good ones.
    Good point & so true.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We used them during our trip from April 27-May 7. We had a great experience with them. The nice lady came to our hotel, did the 2 minutes of paperwork, and handed off our nice new jeep. When it was time to return, She came to our hotel, picked up the keys and was on her way. The jeep didn't have any gaudy stickers or magnets on it and it was probably less than a year old. I know that I will personally use them next year !

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We will be using them for the first time later this year. So far communication has been good. I've seen mixed reviews, some great, others not so much.
    We are renting the big black jeep in October. More4less double booked the big orange jeep, again.

Aruba since 1979
    is YES car rental affiliated in any way to the cell phone rental company of years past?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    is YES car rental affiliated in any way to the cell phone rental company of years past?
    Is that a problem? They have a link on their car rental site for a cell phone rental company and they both have the same address, Paramira 30. https://discountcellaruba.com/

We plan on having Jay's, Royal and maybe Gregory's numbers handy if there are any issues. We are a little upset with Gregory now, this is twice he double booked the big jeep on us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast