Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yes car rental

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    We rented the big black jeep for 10 days in October, we've named it Black Mamba. Black Mamba is one bad ass and good looking jeep. Everything worked great and the blue-tooth was an added bonus. We did have a problem with the headlights not working after a couple of days, we called Ricardo and he came out with his mechanic to our resort that same day after we got back in the afternoon and they fixed them but they went out again the next day, so Ricardo came back with his mechanic, I left him the gate card because they needed to take the jeep to the shop, he calls me a half hour later that the lights are fixed for good and my gate key is in the glove box. We met Ricardo at the airport to pick up the jeep and again to drop it off.

I highly recommend Yes Rental Car and Black Mamba.
    Yes car rental-black-mamba.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    i am so very glad that you had a great experience!!!!!
    tropic is unavailable for us in May, so based on your recommendation, i will get in touch with YES.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    We rented the big black jeep for 10 days in October, we've named it Black Mamba. Black Mamba is one bad ass and good looking jeep. Everything worked great and the blue-tooth was an added bonus. We did have a problem with the headlights not working after a couple of days, we called Ricardo and he came out with his mechanic to our resort that same day after we got back in the afternoon and they fixed them but they went out again the next day, so Ricardo came back with his mechanic, I left him the gate card because they needed to take the jeep to the shop, he calls me a half hour later that the lights are fixed for good and my gate key is in the glove box. We met Ricardo at the airport to pick up the jeep and again to drop it off.

I highly recommend Yes Rental Car and Black Mamba.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black Mamba.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	6468

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12