After much research we decided to rent a car for the week and a Jeep for a day to explore.

We reserved with Yes Rental Car online about a month before our trip and received a prompt confirmation. Ricardo met us exactly where he said he would and gave us a warm Aruba welcome to the island. He had an almost new 4 door haundai accent for us. He took time to go over all the details and gave us his personal cell should we have any problems. The car was great all week. We drove around daily and only used 3/4 tank of gas. We called Ricardo to tell him we were on our way back to the airport where he met us, helped us unload and wished us well. Highly recommend!

For our 1 day jeep rental we chose More 4 Less. I made the reservation online and they actually called me at home to make the confirmation. It was an 2008 open air 4x4.
They picked us up at the resort and drove us to their garage/shop near the airport. They were finishing cleaning it when we arrived and we joked we only planned to get it dirty again. It had some slight minor damage but was in sound working condition. It had 1/4 tank of gas in it. He said if we filled it up before we took off on our trip we could return it without filling it back up. We dropped it off with just under 1/2 tank. The paperwork went smoothly. He offered to pick us up and return the next morning but we thought we could find it on our own with the rental car and head out from there for the day. I suggest here you let them come back for you. We got lost trying to find them. We did eventually and all went well. We would rent from them again!