Aruba Beach

Thread: anybody wanna hang out? 14-26 september

Smile anybody wanna hang out? 14-26 september

he whats up guys,

i am 21 years old, and looking for someone around the same age to go clubbing with, hopping on jetski's, hangin on the beach, stuff like that,

i was suposed to go with my brother but he got sick so im going alone,

i will be at amsterdam manor

from 14 to 26th of september.

Aruba since 1979
    i would love to hang out w/ you in aruba, but........
    1. i am old enough to be your mother and you do not want to hang out with this old broad, but i do love jetskis!!! clubbing, not so much.
    2. i just came back from aruba and not ready to make the trek again for a while.

that being said, have a wonderful trip and make a stop over to the lacabana pool bar for lots of folks your age (lacabana is right next door to amsterdam manor) happy hour begins there at 4.

another pretty cool place is the BUGLALOE BEACH BAR @ Depalm Pier, on the beach between the RIU and the Renaissance. there is a happy hr there too...i think at 5 pm.

you WILL meet many that will want to hang out with you!

and........Welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

Hey i'm here from September 2011 - August 2012. Feel free to msg! I'm down to earth guy 24 yr old male Enjoying the island and trying to help tourist out! Cheers

Same problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbfan11 View Post
    Hey i'm here from September 2011 - August 2012. Feel free to msg! I'm down to earth guy 24 yr old male Enjoying the island and trying to help tourist out! Cheers
    Dude i'll be there (ALONE as well, same problem with a friend) from the 3rd to the 10th of October... would u like to show me the good life as well?? (i'm sick for sea, beaches, go out, nightlife, clubs, girls (obviously), and everithing which includes the words "FUN" and "CRAZY"!! )
    I was almost booking a car as well, i can still do that...what's your advice on it??
    Thanks mate
    MATTEO
    Last edited by Gambe; 09-15-2011 at 12:15 PM.