Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Anyone in Aruba for super bowl Feb. 2010

  1. #1
    Senior Member love aruba 99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    casa del mar, Manchebo beach
    Posts
    256

    Anyone in Aruba for super bowl Feb. 2010

    Anyone going to ARUBA for super bowl Feb. 2010 ?
    aruba lover 99


    45 th trip coming soon

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Any beach, party, bar or Casino!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,093
    No plans but that sounds like a great idea. HMMMM, I got to think about that one.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    268
    We will be there! This year we threw a SB party on Sunday and left for Aruba the next day - we go down in January on the 31st and the SB is a week later. Don't know what we're doing yet. Linda

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    265
    Wed will be there!!!!!
    Tom & Karen

    Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    80
    yep, we will be there (Jan. 30 - March 6 hopefully watching our Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl !

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Any beach, party, bar or Casino!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Boofer View Post
    yep, we will be there (Jan. 30 - March 6 hopefully watching our Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl !
    PATS, steelers(Ha Ha) just a Super-bowl in Aruba would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member love aruba 99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    casa del mar, Manchebo beach
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda VH View Post
    We will be there! This year we threw a SB party on Sunday and left for Aruba the next day - we go down in January on the 31st and the SB is a week later. Don't know what we're doing yet. Linda
    Where are you guys staying? Wher are you going to watch the SB
    aruba lover 99


    45 th trip coming soon

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    268
    We own at Costa Linda - we haven't discussed whether we'll throw a party (we're in a 3 bedroom with large deck) or go out. Too far away to nail down for me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sunny Beaches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    500
    Bill that one will NEVER happen. Also remember the first week of Feb. the island is dry!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Any beach, party, bar or Casino!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Bill that one will NEVER happen. Also remember the first week of Feb. the island is dry!
    Funny!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO