Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone there in June?

Anyone there in June?

Wondering if anyone is there in June to have a drink, relax on the beach, cruize around, do the jolly pirates, just something fun!
    I am there by myself, staying at a friends place but I love to meet new people !

Hi LauraAruba! I just moved here and would love to meet up for some adventures. I love snorkeling as well if you are interested. My email is dholtzm@gmail.com if you want to keep in touch.

Laura, I will be in Aruba around 4pm today until 4 pm Monday. I have some work obligations part of the time but will be looking to explore the island, relax on the beach, and drink plenty the rest of the time.

Are you on the island this week? Any recommendations on Wednesday happy hours and nightlife? We are staying at the Ritz but I think I prefer more laid back atmosphere and prices for my leisure time.

Is private messaging an option on this forum? I don't know if I want to put my cell # or email out for the whole world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaTarheel View Post
    Laura, I will be in Aruba around 4pm today until 4 pm Monday. I have some work obligations part of the time but will be looking to explore the island, relax on the beach, and drink plenty the rest of the time.

Are you on the island this week? Any recommendations on Wednesday happy hours and nightlife? We are staying at the Ritz but I think I prefer more laid back atmosphere and prices for my leisure time.

Is private messaging an option on this forum? I don't know if I want to put my cell # or email out for the whole world to see.
    click on a user's name and you'll see an option to private message them.