Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aruba, here we come

Dannyo, My wife said she would go 1 night but since I was only there 4 nights, my buddy and I went out for like 3 hours each night and we got alot of lobster, squid and fish. My wife wasn't going to stay out that long and it was really funny because the first 3 nights we had alot of lightning. Most was heat lightning but we had the real stuff so since I have alot of life insurance on me, she really wanted me to go out! ( I'm teasing about that but we really did have lightning the first 3 nights) She promised she would go in Jan when she is there for 3 weeks. Its really hard to cram everything in when you only go 4 or 5 days.

Andrea, Thanks for posting my pics on the other post for me. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    re: heat lightning and i am way off topic sorry!!

we moved to the tampa bay area 18 mos ago.
    we had been swimming at least 2x a day and some nights, late, we'd hop into the hot tub at midnight for a nice massage/water jets before turning in for the night.

we always stared at the sky and watched the "heat lightning".

then one evening watching the news, dennis phillips the meteorologist explained that the heat lightning is just as real and dangerous.

yikes.

QUOTE=kent;211557]Dannyo, My wife said she would go 1 night but since I was only there 4 nights, my buddy and I went out for like 3 hours each night and we got alot of lobster, squid and fish. My wife wasn't going to stay out that long and it was really funny because the first 3 nights we had alot of lightning. Most was heat lightning but we had the real stuff so since I have alot of life insurance on me, she really wanted me to go out! ( I'm teasing about that but we really did have lightning the first 3 nights) She promised she would go in Jan when she is there for 3 weeks. Its really hard to cram everything in when you only go 4 or 5 days.

Andrea, Thanks for posting my pics on the other post for me. Kent[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12