Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: BB Parties 8/31 and 9/7 - Amsterdam Manor's beach bar

  1. #41
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Ok where's Walt? And you Curt and Maggie?

    I'm the guy behind the camera and Maggie veto'd her pic lol











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  2. #42
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Last few pics. As you can see I didn't get everyone that was at the meetup but the great thing about Aruba is there will always be a next time.

    Attachment 4315Attachment 4316Attachment 4317
    I'm sorry I guess for some reason I was under the impression everyone already knew everyone else.

    Left to right

    first pic: Walt,DW,SIL
    second pic: Mike, Amy
    third pic: Mrs Mazoo 2 and Mazoo 2











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  3. #43
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,683
    Oh good grief - my hair was toast by that time and I'm blinking. Mike, however, looks great. LOL! So glad the ATA took the photos for the paper earlier when the hair was still intact. Wind was brutal - but needed.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018




  4. #44
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Oh good grief - my hair was toast by that time and I'm blinking. Mike, however, looks great. LOL! So glad the ATA took the photos for the paper earlier when the hair was still intact. Wind was brutal - but needed.
    You look great. Photographer was a hack who was too busy gabbing to take proper photos but all you guys look great regardless.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  5. #45
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Deck in the afternoon
    Posts
    3,666
    Enjoyed the photos and surprised myself when I was able to figure out who was who! Glad you added the names though!

  6. #46
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,683
    I also have realized that loose, baggy tops do not look flattering in the wind. LOL!

    Wish you would have gotten there sooner when we had the group photo done for the paper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB Parties 8/31 and 9/7 - Amsterdam Manor's beach bar-006.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018




  7. #47
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I'm sorry I guess for some reason I was under the impression everyone already knew everyone else.

    Left to right

    first pic: Walt,DW,SIL
    second pic: Mike, Amy
    third pic: Mrs Mazoo 2 and Mazoo 2
    Thanks, Curt!

    I was struggling who could be Walt as his avatar pic is quite small. Didn't know anyone except Aruba Amy and her husband.

    Looking forward to mooooooore pics!

  8. #48
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,683
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    You look great. Photographer was a hack who was too busy gabbing to take proper photos but all you guys look great regardless.
    You are being kind, unlike the wind that night. LOL! I would have followed Maggie's lead and veto'd it.
    Gabbing can be more fun sometimes. It was a great group - had alot of fun talking to everyone!
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 09-21-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018




  9. #49
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I also have realized that loose, baggy tops do not look flattering in the wind. LOL!

    Wish you would have gotten there sooner when we had the group photo done for the paper.
    Yes we always run late on vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Thanks, Curt!

    I was struggling who could be Walt as his avatar pic is quite small. Didn't know anyone except Aruba Amy and her husband.

    Looking forward to mooooooore pics!
    He spotted me before I saw him. I knew Amy from her pic but she was the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    You are being kind, unlike the wind that night. LOL! I would have followed Maggie's lead and veto'd it.
    Gabbing can be more fun sometimes. It was a great group - had alot of fun talking to everyone!
    It was a great group. That was my first meetup and I'll never miss one from here on out. BTW do you happen to know who the woman is in the bottom right of the very first picture? The one wearing the blue and white shirt. I had an incredible time speaking with her but am horrible with names. I don't think she posts here but it bothers me that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  10. #50
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,683
    Her name is Ann - she lives on the island part-time and still spends time at her home in the U.S. She posts on a different board. I've known her for awhile now - great lady and I always enjoy meeting up with her in Aruba.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO