Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: BB Parties 8/31 and 9/7 - Amsterdam Manor's beach bar

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Her name is Ann - she lives on the island part-time and still spends time at her home in the U.S. She posts on a different board. I've known her for awhile now - great lady and I always enjoy meeting up with her in Aruba.
    Yes I talked to her for probably the first 20 minutes I was there but then after I went to mingle when I looked for her again I couldn't find her. She was very warm and welcoming. Just an all around great person.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I'm the guy behind the camera and Maggie veto'd her pic lol
    There is no escaping! LOL You guys popped up by chance on the internet when I looked for the Sunday Secret picture.
    The picture of you guys was taken during your March trip to Aruba.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    There is no escaping! LOL You guys popped up by chance on the internet when I looked for the Sunday Secret picture.
    The picture of you guys was taken during your March trip to Aruba.
    Yeah we have a picture from one of the podcast episodes. We are both pretty well liquored up in that one... not even sure where it was taken. LOL I get a droopy eyelid when I hit my limit. Its a telltale sign.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Yeah we have a picture from one of the podcast episodes. We are both pretty well liquored up in that one... not even sure where it was taken. LOL I get a droopy eyelid when I hit my limit. Its a telltale sign.
    No worries! What happens in Aruba, stays in Aruba!

Yes we always run late on vacation.

That is usually our M.O. on vacation, too - fashionably late. LOL!! This was probably one of the few times we were on time because the ATA said to be there by 5pm. I should have told everyone to come earlier for the group photo - would have liked you, Walt, and Ann in the photo, too. Oh well...next time, right?
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

That is usually our M.O. on vacation, too - fashionably late. LOL!! This was probably one of the few times we were on time because the ATA said to be there by 5pm. I should have told everyone to come earlier for the group photo - would have liked you, Walt, and Ann in the photo, too. Oh well...next time, right?
    Curt, thanks for capturing all of that on film. What a great time it was. Next year will be our tenth, so I guess we'll host the party.

Walt - next year you will be the host and we'll make sure to get there early enough for photos!
    That's a plan. I know the ceremony is usually done at a hotel, but we would like for it to be at MooMba since we spend as much time there as we do the Surf Club. Good news, or bad news depending on your point of view, is I have plenty of time to make arrangements.

Welcome to the forum Hollodog! You guys will have a blast. Please share your trip with us!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456