Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB Party - Sept. 21

BB Party - Sept. 21

We will be at the Sept. 21st Bulletin Board party that's held every Monday at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar.

2 for 1 drinks from 5pm-6pm and a free sunset!

My chair at the beach bar awaits

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Can't hardly stand the wait Amy. I am packing the least I ever have. Going for comfort and relaxation. Bully is picking us up from the airport Friday night around 8 PM. We are staying at The Mill before starting our week at CDM.
    See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by CasaHappy View Post
    Can't hardly stand the wait Amy. I am packing the least I ever have. Going for comfort and relaxation. Bully is picking us up from the airport Friday night around 8 PM. We are staying at The Mill before starting our week at CDM.
    See you soon!
    I used to take 2 pieces of checked luggage but I now have it down to one piece of checked luggage and one carry-on....for a 17 day trip!

Next week....we'll be off to Aruba!! See you there!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

is this anywhere near the marriott? tax or bus to get there? sounds fun! we'll be there that week too!
    thanks,
    gayle

Hi Amy,

Have one for me, sorry I can not make it again this year we had a death in the family. So please enjoy and on your return let us know any news we need to catch up on.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgirl View Post
    is this anywhere near the marriott? tax or bus to get there? sounds fun! we'll be there that week too!
    thanks,
    gayle
    Amsterdam Manor is located on Eagle Beach - about a 5-10 minute taxi ride from the Marriott (or you can take the bus as well - bus stop is right in front of Amsterdam Manor.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarubian View Post
    Hi Amy,

Have one for me, sorry I can not make it again this year we had a death in the family. So please enjoy and on your return let us know any news we need to catch up on.

Hopefully we'll see you next year! I'll have a couple for you!

we are staying at the bucuti sept 26 - oct 4 - would like to walk down to amsterdam manor and join the party on sept 28 - about how far of a walk is that - looks like less then a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by arubayankee View Post
    we are staying at the bucuti sept 26 - oct 4 - would like to walk down to amsterdam manor and join the party on sept 28 - about how far of a walk is that - looks like less then a mile.
    Probably about a 20 minute beach walk (depends on how fast you walk. )

what's a "BB party?" good restaurant to eat at if we go on monday?
    thanks!
    gayle

Quote Originally Posted by socalgirl View Post
    what's a "BB party?" good restaurant to eat at if we go on monday?
    thanks!
    gayle
    BB = Bulletin Board Party

It's where people from various Aruba bulletin boards meet for happy hour, have a few drinks, a few laughs, a few more drinks....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast