Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Canadians in Aruba Feb 19-Mar 01

Canadians in Aruba Feb 19-Mar 01

We are a couple getting married in Aruba on these dates. Doin the condo thing and renting a Jeep. Anyone there at that time, shoot me a message

Where in Canada you live ?That will be your first time in Aruba ?
    I am from Montreal,now Live in Maine .
    We do spent 2 week in Aruba at Marriott Surf Club,this year will be Feb 12 true 26,2012
    Ask any question on this board a lot good people will give you good information.
    ginette

Thanks Ginette. It is our first time and have heard nothing but good things. We are from Windsor, Ontario. Just across the border from Detroit. We've been through Maine a few times when we visit our friends in Nova Scotia. Very beautiful area you live in.

Hi rinkrat65 . Where did you rent your Condo ? Are you a group going down for you wedding ? You did the best thing rent a condo and a jeep ,Aruba going once and after that will be every years .....
    ginette

Hey Ginette
    It's just the 2 of us for 11 days. My second marriage (widowed), her second. So no big deal. She's arranged everything. Thanks for feedback and reassurance we made a good choice on the condo and Jeep. We are venturing out of our all-inclusive comfort zone.
    Jake

Smile

Hi Jake, I will be on the Island that timeframe for my 25th trip. If you have any questions, please let me know. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

hello rinkrat65
    If you want to meet us just let us know wich day we are Marriott Surf Club for two week the first week we only me and my husband the second week I have my grand children 10 and 12 my daughter and her husband rent someplace else to spleep .PS If you drink liqueur make sure you buy your liqueur at airport is very expensif in Aruba .
    ginette

Hi Kent and Ginette
    Thanks so much for the help and advice. I will stay in touch. I'm sure I'll have some questions as the trip gets closer.

I am from Halifax, Nova Scotia and I will be in Aruba December - April 2012. We have a house here and would be happy to answer any questions and get together during your visit. Also, you need to attend the BB party on Monday evening at the Amsterdam Manor. There you will meet all us nice people.
    Stella

Hi Stella. Thanks for the post and the invitation!
    We love Halifax. We go there every summer when we are visiting friends in Chester Basin.
    Any recommendation on a good place to rent a Jeep?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast