Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Canadians in Aruba Feb 19-Mar 01

I don't have any recommendations on renting a jeep. Unless you pay a premium, I think that the jeeps seem to be well "worn" so it depends what you want to pay.
    Keep in touch and hopefully it will stop raining by the time you arrive,
    Stella

Hi Kent,
    Can you suggest a reliable Jeep rental company?

Thanks Stella.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hi Jake,

Winnipeg calling. Congratulations on two fronts; first, on your upcoming wedding (As a Marriage Commissioner for the Province of Manitoba it does my heart good) and for choosing Aruba.

We won't be in Aruba in 2012 (My wonky colon has seen to that!) but we hope to be back in 2013.

By way of background, we've been married 26 years, and our favourite places are Maui and Aruba. We usually go to Maui in May (I'm an accountant, so that's just after year-end) and Aruba in J anuary.

Going to Aruba, we'd prefer to fly with a Canadian carrier, but Air Canada's fares from Winnipeg to Aruba through Toronto are a little steep. The last 4 or 5 trips, we've gone United to Chicago, then American to Miami, and Amreican again on to Aruba. It's a long day, but once we're in Aruba, it's worth it.

I'm surprised Westjet has started flying from T.O. to Aruba; hopefully they will soon.

Again, congratulations on your engagement and choice of venue for the wedding!

Glenn

Winnipeg

Hello rinkat65,
    We too are from Windsor and will be in Aruba Feb11-25.
    We usually rent a jeep while there and have used Royal Aruba and would (and have) recommended to our friends.
    Congrats on the pending nuptials!

Nova Scotia

Hi Stella,

I also live in NS and visit Aruba couple times a year. I purchased a house in Aruba in 2012. I also live in Tantallon NS. Plan to go in March break this year.

Bob

Hi BobHarris:
    Glad to hear that fellow Nova Scotians are in Aruba.
    Send me a PM and we can exchange info. I will be there Jan 22 through to April 16, 2013.
    Stella

Hi everyone we are from Cambridge, Ontario and this wll be our first time in Aruba, we will be there from Feb.5 to the 16th we rented a House as we are not all inclusive people, our house that we rented included a vehicle which was GREAT, anyone want to get togeather let me know , we love meeting new people, vsee ya all soon.

Counting the days.

We're visiting for the 2nd time, was 2009 last visit. We're at the Divi Village. Looking for some recommendations for restaurants close by, or even off the beaten path. We're from Georgetown, Ontario & coming down Feb 24th - Mar 3rd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast