Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Canadians in Aruba Feb 19-Mar 01

Divi Village
    We won't be in Aruba in 2012 (My wonky colon has seen to that!) but we hope to be back in 2013.

GET WELL SOON...! Aruba will wait for you...!!!

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hey guys,

Winnipeg calling!

We're booked for Oct.12-19, 2013. We're going Winnipeg-Toronto-Aruba on Air Canada. AC's fare to Aruba from Winnipeg is much lower this year than it has been in years.

We'll celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary there. While we're there, it's also Canadian Thanksgiving! I'll remind our American friends of that when I'm there!

It's been a couple of years since we've been there but the ole colon is finally fixed and with a bit more certainty at work, we thought, Aruba? Absolutely!

And finally, hockey's back!! Jets looked a little shaky against Ottawa yesterday but here's a prediction, and you heard it here first. The Jets will win the Stanley Cup before the Leafs win another one. Like I said, you heard it here first!

Have a great time in Aruba everybody, whenever you're there and have a great winter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123