Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Chillin in Aruba in September 2010

Amy, what a beautiful picture!! Looks gorgeous! Will you be there Monday Oct. 4th? Would love to go meet you!
    Michele

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Aruba bound

One More week and we'll be in ARUBA

I'll see everyone there 7 MORE SHORT DAYS

Next Trip September sometime or the other..

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Amy, what a beautiful picture!! Looks gorgeous! Will you be there Monday Oct. 4th? Would love to go meet you!
    Michele
    I'm planning on it.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda

@ Aruba Amy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    This will be my 22nd trip to Aruba - been going since 1996. We go to new destinations every year, too, but always make sure to get to Aruba at least once or twice a year.

Hope to see some of you at the Monday night BB parties at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar. I'll be in Aruba from 9/25 - 10/5.

Be sure to plan something on your Sunday night, so I can join you, when I'm not slaving over a hot piano in Sopranoland!

Had dinner at Que Pasa on Sunday night, as MJ's is closed on Sunday nights during low season. See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NealNearNorth View Post
    Be sure to plan something on your Sunday night, so I can join you, when I'm not slaving over a hot piano in Sopranoland!

Had dinner at Que Pasa on Sunday night, as MJ's is closed on Sunday nights during low season. See you soon!
    I'm wide open on Sunday the 26th since my girlfriends don't arrive until 9/29. Was thinking about dinner at Screaming Eagle that night if you're interested....and then drinks somewhere after....you are more than welcome to join me!

Hey - have you been here yet? http://www.olddutcharuba.com/Old_Dutch_Aruba/Home.html
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --

OH MY GOSH!! Where is the Starbucks?? I have to have the mug!!

We leave on the 26th - land on Monday the 27th for a week at the Surf Club. I e-mailed the general manager & asked for a high floor with a view of the sea & the lazy river!!

This is our 2nd trip & I am already thinkging about a 3rd!! We love to travel & go some place new every year - but when this week came up at the Surf Club we took it!! Can't wait to see the new adult pool!!

you all have a lot of fun

9/10-9/15

We'll be at the Riu from 9/10-9/15! Can't wait! Ten years in love and counting

Cant wait we will be going in 9 DAYS for our first visit!!! Anyone recommend first time places for dinner you cant miss.? Are there alot of things to do on a Sunday? Or most places closed?

Quote Originally Posted by wildewoman View Post
    OH MY GOSH!! Where is the Starbucks?? I have to have the mug!!
    It's located downtown in the Renaissance Marketplace near CILO and the movie theater.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast