Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Village July 22-29th

Divi Village July 22-29th

I'm one guy going to aruba from July 22-29th.
    Anyone wanna hang out or take a Fishing Charter for a 1/2 day or something like that ? I'm not really a party person but just curious what responses ill get on here. Im 25 if that helps at all!!

Just throwing this out there. Not looking to get kidnapped or anything LOL

Curious how you felt about Divi Dutch Village?

Hi...hope you had a nice time, most likely staying @Divi Dutch Village end of October 2012....did you like the property? Thank you!

So divi Dutch villag is across the street from divi village where I stayed(right next to the tamarin all inclusive). I have not seem the rooms there myself but heard they were nice from some people we met. I will say that the view from my room at divi village 7304 was amayzinv and rooms 7301,7302,7303,7304 probably have the best views but again that's divi village not divi Dutch, If you need any info about the area around divi let me know as I Learned about about it while I was down there. One more note, I'm sure some of the divi Dutch rooms have beach views I just cannot confirm that. My profile picture on here shows my view from Divi village 7304.

Lightbulb Just to Clarify a few things

Click on thumbnails to enlarge photos

Just so that there is no confusion for new members of the forum who may be unfamiliar with the Divi properties, of which there are many...

So divi Dutch village is across the street from divi village where I stayed (right next to the tamarjin all inclusive).

It is more catercorner than across the street. The vast majority of the Tamarijn Resort is south of the Divi Village

The Dutch Village is BEHIND the oceanfront Tamarijn All Inclusive

http://www.arubabound.com/accommo/tamarijn_map.jpg

I'm sure some of the divi Dutch rooms have beach views I just cannot confirm that.
    Sorry, from a top floor, in the right unit, you may be able to see some ocean, but not from all units, and few at that (let google be your friend )

This photo is walking from the Dutch Village towards the beach. The "yellow and orange" buildings are the Tamarijn.

Dutch Village buildings are not as tall as the Divi Village

Dutch Village

Divi Village

Again, just wanted to clarify this for those who are unfamiliar with the Divi Village, Divi All Inclusive, Tamarijn All Inclusive and Divi Dutch Village