Aruba Beach

Thread: February 28-March 6..

February 28-March 6..

Coming with the family to aruba those dates....Im 15 m. Need to make some friends cause i really dont wanna always hang out with the family lol. Hit me up if your gonna be down there the same time.

--Hunter

btw-staying at the tamarijn all inclusive resort

Aruba since 1979
    you will have NO problem finding friends at the tamarijn.

in aruba, do you know that the law states "all children under age 18 must be with their family 24/7 while visiting from a foreign country".....................not.
    sorry, i am an evil person.

have fun and believe me you will have plenty of kids to hang with !!
    Quote Originally Posted by echunter11 View Post
    Coming with the family to aruba those dates....Im 15 m. Need to make some friends cause i really dont wanna always hang out with the family lol. Hit me up if your gonna be down there the same time.

--Hunter

btw-staying at the tamarijn all inclusive resort

Hey Hunter, I'm also going to be in Aruba the 28th until the 23rd, have you been to Aruba before? Where are you flying out of? We might be on the same flight!

I know that we leave from pittsburgh and our connecting flight in atlanta. Where are you staying lol ? But i believe i actually leave the 27th. And yes this our first trip to aruba.

Oh ok, im leaving form Boston, connecting in FL. I'm actually staying al over the island, not in one place. See This link for my plans so far.

Aruba since 1979
    ariel, when you arrive on the island you are required to give aruba immigration officer a card with pertinent information on it. one of the questions asked is
    where will you be staying?
    and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    ariel, when you arrive on the island you are required to give aruba immigration officer a card with pertinent information on it. one of the questions asked is
    where will you be staying?
    and for how long?
    I remember the process, it was pretty painless.

I found out there are actually 2 hostels on the island, and I have 3 people so far willing to let me "couch surf". So answer would be "with a friend", and "23 days". The max is 30 days, so im well within the limits. I'll have proof of my flight.

I'm Jetbluing out of JFK straight to Aruba on a Non-stop flight. I'll be staying in Savaneta. I'll be there from 2/14-3/15 I wouldn't mind meeting up for drinks or lunch, dinner or whatever with anyone who will be on the island at the same time I am there.

We are going out of JFK on 3/5. Part of our time will also be in Savaneta. I see you are new here also, Slanderz. Do I know you? I was roschone...

Heya Ro. I do recognize the name. But I was more of a lurker...lol.