Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: First Timer's to Aruba!!

You can get a count down by adding a ticker to your signature line. Just need to go to Settings then edit signature. Create a ticker on ticker factory and copy the coding into your signature and save

I tried to find where to do that, but only thing I saw said I was not allowed to do so...

Just noticed that you have just 5 posts. There may be a minimum number of posts required before you can post the signature. Welcome to the forum by the way! I would suggest sending a pm to Andrea J to see if she can help. Andrea and Jacki are moderators on the forum.

Aruba since 1979

also too, you will not be able to use the signature function if you have less than1 1 post or have been registered less than 6 days

let me know by private message when you are ready to add the signature and i will help you

QUOTE=Pegmeister;323825]Just noticed that you have just 5 posts. There may be a minimum number of posts required before you can post the signature. Welcome to the forum by the way! I would suggest sending a pm to Andrea J to see if she can help. Andrea and Jacki are moderators on the forum.[/QUOTE]

Is it something controlled by the mod or the system? I guess I can start posting/replying to things to get to the magic number...

Aruba since 1979
    by the system
    Quote Originally Posted by banchi View Post
    Is it something controlled by the mod or the system? I guess I can start posting/replying to things to get to the magic number...

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Happy early 50th! I was lucky enough to spend my 50th in Aruba a few years ago, best present ever! You will fall in love with Aruba and the people of Aruba. Very safe island to explore both day and evening. I would not try to overload on things to do in the short amount of time you are there, once you see the beautiful beaches it may be hard to resist just lounging around and enjoying Have a wonderful time and welcome to this great forum and people of the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12